Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Aandavan Aaathma Aanmeegam

Hi forum,

Third post in 12 hours...

I have a work that I need to do urgently but all that can wait..:-P...(Naangalum busy dan....). This post is about an album called 'Aandavan Aathma Aanmeegam'...It's a brilliant hear conceived by Latha Rajnikanth. The prelude is a speech given by Rajnikanth. The album has 10 songs..The music is so inseparable from the situation of the song and lyrics that I was able to experience the joy of the singers and composer.. " Muthai tharu... " is an awesome composition. Its from thiruppugazh. In fact I was so affected by the rendition that I spent the whole of yesterday in learning the lyrics and the meaning and visualizing the scene..It made me so happy that I skipped lunch..Ivlo vishayam Thamizh literature le irukku nu I was awestruck. The composition is in andhaadhi metre which means the next phrase begins with the last syllable of previous phrase.

Actually how I came across this album is also a strange happening. I generally have the habit of chanting 'kandhar shashti kavacham' whenever I travel..Of late I have been missing..Yesterday as soon as I woke up, I started chanting 'Subramanya guru jothi aai unnul thondriduvaan....Vedantha ragasiyam veli aagum unnule...' from 'kandha guru kavacham' spontaneously...I dint mind it much and left to office...In office I was getting bored as I was waiting for my team lead and so started watching some videos in youtube...And again sambandame illama..TMS' Muthai tharu song flashed on the right pane...Thn I searched for 'muthai tharu' and this was the first video.

Other songs I listened are 'Kaithala nirai kani' and Rajni's speech..

The links are.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12swxohHCxg"
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbQZ01bscbk&feature=related"
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr5-0O7_9mI"

I dedicate this post to God..

7 comments:

  1. Third post in 12 hours?? Whew!!! Btw good one... Next time I am gonna start my post like this --> Hi Garuda...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor, Waste, Tharkolai nu Reactions illaya? Facebookla Dislike illatha maathiri. Srini avargal bhaktimaan nu Kaattu IBU... :P Its surprising that u still remember the terms anthaathi and other tamil literature things, but given that u hear these songs still, no surprise anymore. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pandi...Naan konjam busya irukken..Aprom paakalaam :-P..:-P..Anything else??..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ ASR : If u read Rajpandian's comment you would ve come across an abbreviation called IBU..Do you know what it means??...

    Anyway your post today is very impressive..Epdiyo inikku halfday nanre kazhindadhu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah what is it??? Internation/Indian Bhaktimaan union or something? :P And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. he he ..Ille..image boost up..Its copyrighted...

    ReplyDelete