Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dream come true

Hi forum, (copied from Ray Williamson Johnson :-))

This is my second post today..

As usual I was waiting in the canteen from 4pm for the 5pm shuttle..(Well for the first month at intel I used to take the 730 pm shuttle coz I used to come at 1030am..But with 1 month experience and also some solemn urging by a friend , I decided to 'enjoy my evenings and bangalore weather :-P' and hence decided to take the 5pm shuttle. Morning is always 10.30...If you dont sleep till 8 you are not enjoying bangalore weather..:-P.)..

I left the canteen at 4.55 pm and reached route 16 shuttle by 4.57pm..It started filling up and my shuttle mate sat beside me. He was on a call while boarding the shuttle and continued to be so...Not even the loud tumult of 32 Swaraj Mazda engines coming to life deterred him from hanging up..Seri ivan dan apadi nu suthi paatha , everyone was on a call except me...'Urangiyadhu podhum Phone a edu Srini ' nu mind voice..(From now on all mind voices in '...').

(Time : 5.10 pm)...Eduthen phona..'Kaalayil dhinamum kan vizhithu ennakku call pannum devathai amma'....Immediately called mom.."Indha tholai pesi en tharchamayam ubayogathil iruppadal siridhu neram kazhithu thodarbu kollavum"...This repeated in english and hindi...:-P.. 'Ammakum paatikkum cell phone kuduthadhu thappa pochu..Nxt time 10 Rs ku mela recharge poda koodadhu'...

(Time: 5.15pm)...Nxt I tried my cousin brother in Chennai...But this time the call got connected..Before I could say hello.."Dey naan oru meeting le irukken..Naaliki kooopadren...keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen"...Avan phone a cut pannadhu kooda enakku kashtama ille...but my shuttle mate who had just thn ended his long speech gave a sly smile which sounded...'Enna wrong numbera..Number correcta podu'..

(Time : 5.25pm)...My shuttle mate got a second call and I was in ucccha katta frustration..This time I wanted to be a bit more prudent in my choice. 'Vignesh..Vendaam..Srinath..Vendaam..Ajay...Vendaam.. Size...Ayyayo!!!! Un budhi en ipdi pogudhu...Arun pathi marandhe poche'...Udane called Arun...(Ippo Arun pathi solliye aaganum.....Arun...avvalavum moola..My project mate...Ever green(always available) in my gmail chat list :-P...Naanum evergreen in his chat list..Many a times we say this dialogue ..."Dey namma rendu paer mattum dan innum vettiya irukkom..Romba kaalama naan unkitta mattum dan chat panren and neeyum vice versa"...!!!!)..

"Hi da ..veetliya irukke?? Seri match enna aachu?? Jaychtaangala??.......Bsnl 3g connection epdi irukku....." etc nu poitrundudhu..Avanum edho naan try panrennu nu conversation le involve aanan...Oru maadiri nalla poitrundhudhu and I regained some lost pride..My shuttle mate had completed the call but I was still on line till I got an incoming alert... It was from an unknown number 'Indha Tata Docomo kaarangalukku vera velaye ille..Nerangetta nerathile....'..Konja nerathle rendu perukkum mokka potuchu and we disconnected...

Soon after that amma called and though I dint have the mood to scold her , for duties sake, I scolded her..I dunno why but suddenly out of context she asked me to wake up..Only thn did I realize that I had been dreaming all through and I had really scolded my mom who had called me in the morning..

The day I was dreaming was my first day at intel and all the events that I described happened today..:-)...It was a dream come true..:-)..


I dedicate this post to God...
"

2 comments: